I’m combining the next two weeks into one giveaway as part of the celebration of the one-year publication of my book, From Shards to Sea Glass.
This giveaway is for a free, signed paperback copy of my book, and I’ll be giving away two of them! If you’d like to give the book you’ve won away as a gift, I would be happy to sign someone else’s name inside and mail it to them.
Two names will be drawn on July 28, 2019, around 5:00 p.m. CST.
In order to enter you must follow these rules.
- Click on the “Contact Me” tab above or go there directly by clicking here>>>Contact Me>>>where you will enter your a) name, b) email address, and c) in the “comment or message” section tell me the answer to this question: Have you ever found a piece of beach glass/sea glass?
- Get a second entry by signing up for my newsletter. Go to the sign up page either by clicking on “Newsletter Sign Up” above or by clicking here>>>Newsletter Sign Up.
Unexciting but important rules:
- US residents/shipping addresses only.
- Not giving an answer to the question will disqualify entrant.
- Other than information given for the newsletter sign-up, I will not save any names or email addresses. The information is only needed to notify the winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within two (2) days, if the email address does not work, or if the winner does not have a US address, I will draw a new winner.
- If fewer than five people enter this giveaway, no prize will be given (so be sure to tell others about it!).
Thank you for entering. Have fun!