It’s July, and this month I’m thrilled to celebrate the one-year publication of my book, From Shards to Sea Glass. For the next four weeks I’ll be offering a special giveaway (some book-specific) to commemorate the event.
For week one (July 1-7), I’m giving away this pair of sterling silver, Adirondack chair shaped, pierced earrings that I purchased several years ago. For those who have read my novel, you know that these earrings are mentioned in the book! I love having tangible pieces that can be worked into a story…and now someone will be able to win a piece of the story’s inspiration.
A name will be drawn on July 7, 2019, around 5:00 p.m. CST.
In order to enter you must follow these rules.
- Read the first chapter of From Shards to Sea Glass. The first chapter is free on this website and is available by clicking on the “Books” tab above or by clicking here>>> Books.
- After reading the first chapter, answer this question>>>What was the name of the town Claire found on the map?
- Click on the “Contact Me” tab above or go there directly by clicking here>>>Contact Me>>>where you will enter your a) name, b) email address, and c) in the “comment or message” section the answer to the question in #2 (What was the name of the town Claire found on the map?)
- Get a second entry by signing up for my newsletter. Go to the sign up page either by clicking on “Newsletter Sign Up” above or by clicking here>>>Newsletter Sign Up.
Unexciting but important rules:
- US residents only.
- Not giving any town name or giving the wrong town name as stated in the first chapter will disqualify entrant.
- Other than information given for the newsletter sign-up, I will not save any names or email addresses. The information is only needed to notify the winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within two (2) days, if the email address does not work, or if the winner does not have a US address, I will draw a new winner.
Thank you for entering. Have fun!