It’s week two of July, and the celebration of the one-year publication of my book, From Shards to Sea Glass, continues.
This week’s (July 8-14) giveaway item is a pinecone and tassel teacup and saucer. While this is not the set that inspired me for the scene at the Soames’ house, it is very close. How better to read a book than when sipping hot tea from a pretty teacup?
A name will be drawn on July 14, 2019, around 5:00 p.m. CST.
In order to enter you must follow these rules.
- Click on the “Books” tab above or click here>>> Books and answer this question>>>How much is the e-book form of From Shards to Sea Glass?
- Click on the “Contact Me” tab above or go there directly by clicking here>>>Contact Me>>>where you will enter your a) name, b) email address, and c) in the “comment or message” section the answer to the question in #1 (How much is the e-book form of From Shards to Sea Glass?)
- Get a second entry by signing up for my newsletter. Go to the sign up page either by clicking on “Newsletter Sign Up” above or by clicking here>>>Newsletter Sign Up.
Unexciting but important rules:
- US residents only.
- Not giving any price or giving the wrong price will disqualify entrant.
- Other than information given for the newsletter sign-up, I will not save any names or email addresses. The information is only needed to notify the winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within two (2) days, if the email address does not work, or if the winner does not have a US address, I will draw a new winner.
- If fewer than five people enter this giveaway, no prize will be given (so be sure to tell others about it!).
Thank you for entering. Have fun!