Above is a romantic, heart-shaped bottle necklace filled with beach glass that I have collected. Of course included in the bottle is a red piece because red sea glass plays such an important part in my Christian romance novel, From Shards to Sea Glass. One (1) winner will receive the exact bottle pendant above and its 18″ silver tone chain. The bottle is approximately 1-1/4″ x 1″, and the stopper is glued into the top.
A name will be drawn on November 9, 2018, around noon CST.
In order to enter you must follow these rules.
- Read the first chapter of From Shards to Sea Glass. The first chapter is free on this website and is available by clicking on the “Books” tab above or by clicking here>>> Books.
- After reading the first chapter, answer this question>>>What color are Claire’s eyes?
- Click on the “Contact Me” tab above or go there directly by clicking here>>>Contact Me>>>where you will enter your a) name, b) email address, and c) in the “comment or message” section the answer to the question in #2 (What color are Claire’s eyes?)
Unexciting but important rules:
- US residents only.
- Not giving any color or giving the wrong color as stated in the first chapter will disqualify entrant.
- I will not save any names or email addresses. The information is only needed to notify the winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within two (2) days, if the email address does not work, or if the winner does not have a US address, I will draw a new winner.
Thank you for entering. Have fun!